Thursday, May 21, 2015

Watching The Avengers

Ace has been bugging us to watch the Avengers because "all my friends already watched the premier..."

I had to correct him...

Number 1, not ALL his friends must have watched the premier... maybe he can same one, or some, or even most.. but not ALL cos tat will not be true..

Number 2, in a movie, there is only ONE premier screening.. so it is not possible that the whole world went to watch it.. HOw do I know?

Of cos I know.. I used to be an entertainment reporter and used to be invited to such events!:)

Also, premier means the FIRST screening of the movie. FIRST... there can only be one FIRST screening.. right?:) hahahah

But well, since he so keen to watch and exams are over, we go lor.

 Ace was thrilled when he saw this sign.. cos he loves the minions..



And then he realized he is more than 90cm and so needs a ticket:) wahahahaha... so he made this handsign instead..

And what is a movie outing without some popcorn?

Alas, they ran out of plain water! Can you believe it? So Ace lucked out and we got him Fanta Grape.. hahaha..


He was so happy when he saw that his pop corn container says "Share a coke with A MOVIE STAR..." cos it means he is a movie star.. wahahaha...

Anyway, he was probably the one who enjoyed most.

FIrstly, it was a little ridiculous to me... we were there 10 min early and so went in ten min early.. we spent the first ten min watching advertisements.. and the next half an hour watching MORE advertisements. Really?? Is there a need to make me watch 40 minutes worth of advertisements... some which were repeated 2, 3 times? Golden Village....Now do you understand why people DO NOT want to watch movies in cinemas ANYMORE??? Hahaha.. my friend said it is because the show I am watching is called AD-Vengers.. so tat is why kenna a 40 min advertisement slot...

And then leh, the aircon was freaking cold lor..

Plus.. the movie was boring. Max says he almost fell asleep.. Ace was the only one who delcared the movie as awesome...

I mean, the story line was so complicated I can barely follow what is happening.. like I dun understand why they tried to create Ultron's body and created this green colored nice man with a cape that sounded like JARVIS...

Oh well, it was mainly for Ace that we went to watch the movie lah..

After that, we went to eat our favorite PUTIEN:) hee...

But leh, the beautiful day had to be spoilt by some bad attitude from Ace and some bad mood from me...

We were discussing the story line in the movie and I was trying to tease Ace by asking him funny questions and then he was trying to explain why the green colored man was created and said that man his JARVIS... so I said, "But he is not JARVIS wat.. JARVIS is that program that talks..."

And he went like, "What the hell!? You dunno one lah...."

Wah, I sibeh angry lor.

Firstly, I was the one who suggested to Max that we bring Ace to watch the movie...

Secondly, why he talk to his laobu use WHAT THE HELL... so rude leh.. so I din want to talk to him lor..

And then hor, I cannot understand why Max also never tell him off lor.

Anyway, we went home like tat lor.. in a sullen mood and then someone also quite dense.. reach home liao... bath and change into his PJs liao and then think think very long liao then come to and say sorry...

I explained to him that WHAT THE HELL is very rude. He shouldnt use it when he talks with his elders. And so tat was tat...

Previous Post: Can You Make This For Me Frequently?

No comments: