Friday, May 08, 2015

War Paint


I asked Ace to study for his exams.

He said ok... ran into the room and next time he came out, he was white all over.. He was only wearing his pants and his body, his arms and face were all white..

He applied prickly heat powder all over his body... and even his face...

"Why you apply bing bing fen onto your face?" I asked him...

That is what we call the prickly heat powder at home...

"That's war paint mah.." he replied and went back to study.

Ganbate, Ace!


His dad says he is a siao kia... likely inherited all his funny antics from me..

But the other day, while chatting with Nai Nai.. while I was describing Ace's antics when I asked him to study,  and she could complete all my sentences!!! I asked her why she understand Ace so well.. she said, "Cos my sons were all like tat mah.."

Hahahaha.. I mean, you know I am not nai nai' son right? So you know WHO Ace inherited this from!:) whahahahah...

Nainai says last time Max young.. he also everytime she ask him, he will say he finished studying and that he knows.. and when asked to study he will stomachache, want to drink water, need to bath.. etc etc etc.. wahahahahahaa.. exactly like Ace!!!!

Previous Post: Master Builder Ace

No comments: