Sunday, May 03, 2015

I Only Have One Crush!



Today, while we were having dinner, I asked Ace about something and the topic eventually turned to this girl, L.

Apparently, many of Ace's classmates in his class have a crush on L.

"Why is L so popular? Everyone has the crush on this one girl? Your class only has one girl?" I laughed...

I asked Ace if L was popular because she was pretty.. because she was good in her studies or because she was friendly... he said it is probably a little of everything..

Then I asked him... "Since so many boys like L, how come you dun like her?"

"I dun like her lah..."

"Why?"

"I just dun like lah.." Ace replied.

And when I continued to ask him why... he replied... "I only have one crush!" very firmly... wahahahahaha... looks like my son is very steadfast in love.

While we are on the topic of Ace's crush... the other day, Ace was telling me about this new item they are selling in the school bookshop...

Apparently, they are now selling this series of dairies that has a digital lock. It comes in various designs BUT according to Ace, it is a useless design as all the digital locks share the same 4 digit password. Haha...

I told him perhaps it will be useful lock against the parents but not pupils in the school who may have bought the book and know the code...

Then Ace cheekily said perhaps he will buy one and gift it to his you-know-who crush... and then go to her house and unlock it to read... to see what she thinks about him.. Just like the cartoon we watched the other day...  wahahahaa:)

Previous Post: Come And Support A New Shop

No comments: