Sunday, July 23, 2017

Atas Veg Food

 Went to a nice vegetarian restaurant with friends the other day... Concept is a little like Sufood.. where we celebrated Max's Birthday...

But the food looks more atas:) hahahahaha...
 Bread sticks...


  Appetizers...
 We ordered diff things to share so we can try out all the diff foods. Black tempura anyone?

 Like those french snails thingy..



 THe food looks exquisite... taste is.. well.. so so lah:) I think Ace will like..













 By dessert we were DAM FULL!


Even got fancy drink!

I had wanted to bring Ace and Max here for max's birthday but Max says anyhowly eat can liao... so we went elsewhere in the end....

But I will still like to bring Ace here some day:) Cos I know he confirm will enjoy atas food one.. hahahahaha... I told him after his PSLE, I will bring him to some place nice...

Previous Post: Waste Money

No comments: