Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Nutritious Delicious Meal!

I have decided that I will cook more nutritious meals for Ace to build up his health.

So the other day, I tried to make this dish my friend taught me... it is a dish she ate at Lingzhi Vegetarian Restaurant... It is tasty, yummy and nutritious!

Anyway, since I am eating veg for meals these days, I have taken to making simple lunch for Ace. Usually is rice, fried green veg and a fried egg either with onion or cai por..

Ace eat till sian.. he begged and asked if I could cook something else instead because he eat until very sian liao:) hahahahaha... I told him for his health.. bear with it lah..

I am currently looking for a job. If i go back to work full time, it will be a while before he can actually have a chance to taste my cooking again lor.

Previous Post: Strange Kid

No comments: