Friday, August 06, 2010

Ace Grandpa


The end result of having someone nag Ace all the time is also that I will get nagged at by my son...

The other day, I woke up feeling some sort of sprain in my neck and so my neck was not very mobile... Wanting to complain to someone, I complained to Ace that my neck "lao zhen" and now I cannot turn my neck quickly and neither can I turn my neck alot.

Instead of telling me what I poor thing I am and offering to kiss me or sending love (the end conclusion and attention I was seeking actually,) my son gave me a GOOD NAGGING...

"I already tell you go and sleep early lor, you always don't want to sleep and want to kan dian shi ji.. that is why will fa sheng zhe yang de shi..."

Bleah.... one mother and two grandmothers already very enough lor, Ace.. dun need one more naggy Ace Yeye in my life...

Previous Post: Ace Converts From Liverpool To Man U Fan

No comments: