Friday, August 20, 2010

Movie At Home


In the end, we did not choose to bring Ace to the theatres to catch Despecible Me because it was so tough to get a timing where everyone is free..

So in the end, Ah yee found it on PPTV and we just download for Ace to watch. When I told Ace about it, he said "but then there is no pop corn.." So Ah Yee agreed to buy him pop corn to go with the movie...

The other day, after Ah Yee picked him from the school bus, they walked to the market together to buy pop corn.. while they were there, Ah Yee passed a stall tat sold canes.. so she told Ace if he is naughty, she will buy a cane to put at home...

And so they came home.. Ace was more than happy to eat the popcorn and watch the movie at home. However, as he was watching alone (he wanted to watch it during the last episode of Popo's favourite swimming drama so we cannot link on tv and watch together), i think he did not understand most of the dialogue so strangely, I did not see or hear him laugh even though I was told it is supposed to be a funny movie...

But I guess it was good he got a run one time alone first because then maybe he might not ask so many questions when he watches the movie again with us.

Ah Yee was just telling me that the other day, she was watching Chicken Run with him and Ace kept asking her why the chicken is saying this.. why the chickens are doing that.. and asking her so many questions, she couldnt concentrate on the show at all!

SO finally, she gave up and told him, "I don't know.."

And even so, Ace still has a question to ask... "Why you don't know... I thought you watched this before?" Ace asked..

I think Ah Yee nearly fainted.. so in the end, she said she just changed to watching another movie that Ace does not like.. HAHAHAHAHA

Anyway, back to the canes.. Ah Yee had a conversation with me and we discusssed whether we should really buy a cane because after some time, threatening Ace that we are buying a cane holds no effect since we keep talking about it but never buy it in the end....

So I told Ace that night tat I will give him one more chance and if he is naughty again, I will buy the cane for sure and this time, no more chance for him...

He blew his LAST chance when he said he wanted to pass soemthing to AH Yee while AH Yee and net Net were in their room with the door locked. I reminded him that he can knock at the door but he cannot open the door to go in until AH Yee says he can do that..Popo reminded him one more time but he still couldn't help but want to open the door and so he opened and went in while Ah yee and Net Net were changing!

So he kenna from me and I told him since he cannot hear me when I tell him things.. I will buy a cane to SHOW him so that he can SEE it and be reminded to listen to me...

So he cried and cried and cried... went to take a bath and then continued to cry and cry and cry... until I went into the room and talked to him and he said that he doesnt want me to buy the cane and he wants to listen to me... so I asked him why he cried so long and explained to him that even if I bought the cane, if he is a good boy, I wun use it...

And the he told me it is because the cane is very painful when it is used to hit a person. I asked him how he knew and he said his teacher hit him with a cane before... and then after I asked him more, he admitted that he was lying and I finally found out that Ah Yee was the one who told him that being hit with a cane is very painful.

Anyway, I did talk to him about why we threaten him with the cane and told him it was only because I had no choice because he did not want to listen to me.. so till now, there is still no cane in our house.. HAHAHAHA...

Previous Post: We Went Jogging

No comments: