Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Your Tummy Is So Piao Liang

The other day, I went to pick Ace up cos he has been taking school bus this month.

So on our way home, we were in the lift with this neighbour aunty.

All of a sudden, my son hugged my tummy and mumbled something.. "Huh? You say my tummy is very fat?" I asked him... cos h heard him say something like your tummy is very blah blah blah...

"No, I didn't say you are very fat. I say your tummy is very piao liang..."

"Oh, thank you very much for your compliment.." I told him.. As you age and your body gets out of shape.. it is very heart warming to find tat someone is still appreciative of you... hahaha...

Anyway, at that moment, the aunty cannot contain herself and burst out laughing loudly... "Hahahahaahahaha!"

I looked at her.. a little embarrassed and she explained, "Aiyoh, he is so young and mouth is already so sweet.. when he grows older, he will be great!" (那么小嘴巴就那么甜,长大了一定不得了!)

Well, I think we have a cassanova in making...

Previous Post: Tanya Wants To Be My Girlfriend

No comments: