Monday, August 02, 2010

I Don't Like To Stay In Popo House


Lately, I have been noticing that Ace has been more and more whiny and wanting to do alot more things his own way.

For example, he is taking longer and longer to wake up and get ready to go to school. So we were discussing about why this is the case as Ace is very fast when he is in Yeye house and very fast when he is at home.

So why does he dilly dally when he is in Popo house?

I discovered it had to do with the way we woke him up. According to Daddy, he doesnt really wake Ace all the way at home. When Ace is semi awake, he will carry him to the kitchen and he will automatically wake when he is standing up on the floor and start to brush his teeth. I also remembered NaiNai telling me that she will carry Ace to the toilet, let him look at the mirror and he will giggle and he will wake and start to brush his teeth... so I changed tactic and wake Ace with my kisses and then once he is kind of awake, I will carry him and bring him into the toilet and he will start to brush his teeth..

The other day, Ah Yee asked Ace why he was so fast at home but always so slow when he is in Popo house and Ace said, "Because I don't like to stay in popo house... " When Ah Yee asked him why, he said, "Because it is so squeezy, there are so many people in the house..." Hahaha.. (oops, he must have heard Ah yee talking because those were the exact same words she said when she initially came to stay in Popo's house after her return from France.)

Anyway, now I have a new method to overcome all this slack.. HAHAHA.. it is called OPERATION DUBAI :) Tell you more in another post...

Previous Post: The Love Of Great Grand Parents

No comments: