Saturday, August 14, 2010

I Can Call You By Myself



The other day, I was out with my friends and Ace called me to ask me why I am not back yet because he wants to wait for me.. because I was meeting someone who was passing a present to Ace and he was so excited to see his present... I told him I would be home in an hour..

About half an hour later, my phone rang again... "Mummy, I called you by myself leh.." was the first thing he said.. and I told him he is a clever boy and he asked me when I am coming home again...

When I finally did get home, my mum told me that while she was busy, Ace came to her and asked her, "Popo, how to spell 'Mummy'?" And then made her spell out my phone number and he copied it nicely into a piece of paper and folded it to keep it..

When he wanted to call me, he just took it out and called according to the numbers... hahahaha..

Previous Post: Visit To The Peranakan Museum

No comments: