Thursday, August 26, 2010

Stickers


Stickers are probably every parent's nightmare... and like all children, Ace has a love for stickers.

The moment he gets a sticker, he wants to stick them somewhere..on my phone, my bag, my clothes on the wall, the floor, his books, his bag...

So as to "reduce damage", we give him two cupboards to paste the stickers that he likes. Sometimes when he is bored, he will take magazines and cut out the pictures that he likes and paste them onto the 'sticker board' using scotch tape as well...


Recently, his cupboard has gotten overwhemlmed with stickers and so, when Ganma SL gave him a bag filled with stickers, I found out the next day that there are stickers on my bag, on the floor, the wall, the chairs, the tables, the tv console, the fan, the tables:S


So leh, just to make sure this does not happen again, whenever Ace is not at home, I will tear out those not so nice ones and throw them away.. I am always careful to take only 2 or 3 piece out at a time so that he doesnt really realize or notice that they are gone:)


Anyway, I guess I just have to remind myself that this is just a phase he is going through:) hahahaha...


Previous Post: LOVE

No comments: