Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Emoticon Ace






I brought Ace to take a bus ot Suntec to meet up with Seok Ling Ganma... and so because we were very bored while waiting for the bus because it took such a long time to come, Ace asked if he could do the funny smiley faces we saw at the bus stop advertisement area... and he asked me to take photos for him...

Not bad right? I think Ace is quite expressive..

Anyway, we had a good meeting up.. more so for me and Ganma SL cos we had lots to catch up n since she works in Hong Kong and we only get to meet once in the very blue moon.. Ace was just happy to be able to go Toys R us and mac donalds with us and get so many presents from Ganma ;)

PS: Today is my Chinese birthday.. when I told Ace and asked him why he never wish me happy birthday, he told me because he wants to wait for daddy to come back then he will wish me and celerbate with me and daddy...

Previous Post: Ace Wants To Find A Job Far Far Away When He Grows Up...

No comments: