Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ace My Hero


The other day, Ace had a very strange conversation with me.

I was putting on my make up and he was just sitting there and watching me and all of a sudden He told me, "Mummy, I had a dream last night leh. I dreamt hor that you and daddy quarrel and then daddy beat you...."

"Oh Ace, it is just a dream.." I told him, "Daddy will never beat me in real life one lah... because before we got married I already told him that he cannot do that because if he do that, I dun give chances and I will say bye bye to him.. so daddy will never beat me even if he quarrel with me.. anyway, daddy not violent like that..."

So Ace gave it some thought.. "It is just a dream..." he repeated.

"Yes, and dreams are not real.." I hesitated to explain to him how we are all having a dream anyway.. a dream of being awakened but felt this is not the best time to explain this and so I left it as that..

After about a 30 second pause, Ace said, "But mummy.. if one day daddy really beat you, I will buy a big house outside and we two live together. I will protect you..."

So I told my hero thank you for his thought but it wouldnt be necessary because, him, me and daddy will live happily forever TOGETHER! :)

PS: We are together with Daddy in Dubai now... Ace was laughing loudly and I was crying when we saw daddy at the airport... diff expression of the same happiness of being finally united again! :)

Previous Post: Mummy, I Don't Want To Grow Up

No comments: