Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Singapore Boleh!


I think we really have to give the Singaporean government a pat on their back for very successful implementation of National Education and for creating patriotic Singaporeans since young:)

My son is only 5 but I would say he loves our country to the bits. He knows and says "Singapore is the number one safest country in the world.."

But that is maybe not so surprising as hearing him compose a song about Singapore and sing about all the good things in singapore...

We were on our way to Yeye and Nai Nai's house. And then Ace started humming and singing a song he made up... and the lyrics go something like this...

There are so many people in Singapore
Singapore is the number one country in the world
Singapore is the best in the whole wide world.
We have so many people and everyone is talented
We have so many champions here
I love Singapore
I love to be in Singapore
Singapore is the number one country in the whole wide world
Yeah... yeah... yeah...
Singapore is the number one...


Totally AMUSING and AMAZING:) Hahahaha...


Previous Post: Ace My Hero

No comments: