Friday, November 19, 2010

Keep One For Max Chua


Since I have always been always showing off about how much Ace loves me, it is now time to show off how much he loves his daddy.. hahahaha...

The other day I was eating this egg roll that I bought from Macau and just as I was thinking inside my mind about how Max will probably love this and too bad he is not here and whether I can bring some to him...

Just at the same moment, my son came up to me and said, "Mummy, can we keep one for daddy and bring to Dubai for him to eat?"

"Ya, I was just thinking about that.." I told Ace and after discussion, we decided we will write a note on the box to remind everyone to keep one piece for Max.

Ace brought me paper, pencil and asked me to write "Keep one for" and he will write "Max Chua".

So sweet of him to remember to share with his father, right?:P

PS: In the end, we brought another box of goodies for Max because this box was too big and bulky.. and because of Ace's note.. by the time we left SGP, there were still like 5 pieces of the egg roll left :)

Previous Post: It Is Not Your Fault

No comments: