Thursday, November 18, 2010

It Is Not Your Fault


Days before I was due to go dubai, I got really caught up with the sheer number of things I had to do. Add on some other stress I was feelig from something else... I felt really frustrated throughout the day...

One day, while I was busy at work, Ace kept coming to my computer and disturbing me and interferring with me and I got really upset and with every ounce of self restrain I had, I told him to "Please go away and do something else somewhere and dun come and bug me till I am done with my work..."

Later in the night while I was sleeping with Ace, I felt bad and told him that I am very sorry that I asked him to go away. It was not that I did not like him or did not want to be near him but I was really frustrated and so i explained how I felt and where my frustrations came from to him..

And to my surprise, my son actually said, “Mummy,你不用道歉,错的人是我。对不起”

"Why do you think it is your fault?" I asked him...

“Mummy, I am sorry, it is not your fault, you dun have to apologize, I am at fault, I shouldn't have disturbed you..."

So I told him that we were both at fault and since we apologized, we are best friends again...

Previous Post: Story Of The Best Mummy In The Whole Wide World

No comments: