Monday, November 22, 2010

I Can Feel You

When we have time, Ace and I like to talk.

Sometimes we talk about funny things, sometimes we tell each other about what is happening in our lives.. sometimes, we have MEANINGFUL conversation.. hahaha

This one time, we were talking about how Ace is the best son in the whole wide world and how the name, Ace, means being the best and doing his best. I teasingly pulled his hand up like when I always did when he was a baby and told him, "You are the greatest, you are the best, you will succeed.. you are the greatest, you are the best, you will succeed!"


And Ace laughed very happily.


I asked him why he was laughing so happily when i said that and he told me, "Because I am so happy.... when you say that, I can feel you in my heart and I can feel your love.. so I am so happy!"

Previous Post: I See God Everyday

No comments: