Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Marriage Proposal From Ace


The other day, my son proposed to me...

Out of the blue, Ace asked me... "Qiu qiu ni, mummy, can you marry me or not... please lah..." I asked him why.. "because I love you lor.. " and he hugged my hand.. "Why else?" I asked him.. "I love you lor.." and he repeat I love you 5, 6 times and each time hugging a different part of me.. wah lau, if i am his girlfren sure say yes!

And then i told him I am married to daddy already.. he asked me, "Can you cancel your wedding with daddy to marry me or not?"

I told him if i cancel my wedding with daddy and marry him, he will get a wife but he will lose his mummy and daddy. But if I am married to daddy and he marry another girl. he gets to keep his daddy and mummy who both love him alot and also another laopo who love him too ;)

And then he laughed and told me that he was just joking with me... HAHA!

Previous Post: I Can Feel You

No comments: