Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mummy Go To Heaven Already!


Two weeks before I was due to set off to Dubai I had dinner after dinner and meetings after meetings and my son got really upset because I was not at home to play with him.

At night, before I came home, my mum was out as well and when she reached home, she asked Ace, "where is mummy?"

"Mummy in heaven already..never coming back already.."he said angrily.

"huh?" My mother was a little shocked.

"Mummy in heaven already, not coming back already.." Ace repeated.

"Ace, do you understand what it means to go to heaven or not?" My mother asked him

"Ya, it means she die lor.." he said angrily..

"Aiyoh, Ace, you cannot curse mummy like tat..."

"Ya, she go heaven because she always go out. You see you see, so late already, she still never come back!" he insisted.

And then mum reminded him that everyone loves him and he insisted that Mummy dun love him, Ah Yee dun love him...

But when everyone finally came home.. he was a happy boy again and had lots of fun playing with us again ;) hahahaha

Before I slept, I told him I twisted my ankle and he lovingly helped me massage my ankle :)

Anyway, my mum only told about it the next morning. Guess I have to spend some time to apologize and join with him to make up for lost ground again:) Thank goodness today and tomm I will be bringing him out:)

No comments: