Saturday, November 06, 2010

Hungry hippo




Since I came back from Macau, my son has been down with some sort of lip sore. I am not sure if it is eczema or some sort of cold sore virus... but the skin around his mouth was very rough and the two sides of the lips where the upper and lower lip met was dry.. if he opened his mouth too big, they will crack and bleed and it will be very painful.. so he was really in pain and doesnt want to eat much..

This morning when I woke up, he has already eaten a lian rong bao, a 7 layer cake and still wanted to eat the bai tang gao and the ma lai gao...

Then, at that moment, I knew that his lips are finally one the way to recovery.

Anyway, since morning, he has been eating non stop again.. he should be gaining all the weight he did not put on due to the poor appetite very soon :)

Previous Post: Ace School Concert 2010 Videos

No comments: