Thursday, January 23, 2014

Circus Canada!

One of the reasons I couldnt bear leaving Bur Dubai is because the mall we stay in always has many good performances... this time round, they brought Circus Canada... which even I enjoyed..

Despite being kiasu and arriving earlier, Ace was seated quite at the back.. and as for me, no vantage point to take pictures at all!

This family came well prepared with stools and snacks for their kids:) wahaha

The host and also the clown of the performance...

I love this duo.. they are my favourite part of the show:)

You dun see the short one like so rotound wor.. she is so agile!

True to their name.. all their costumes must have the canadian leaf...




These are the only pics I could find tat are decent cos he was spinning so fast, most pics are a blur!

I also liked this performance.. i think the performer is Asian.. probably chinese ...






All these dangerous twirling was made possible by that man in black.. this one man is responsible for lowering and pulling the ropes up and down lor... he is very strong!




These two are so dam funny!:)



I dunno if you noticed byt the guy facing the camera was the same one on the golden hoop just now.. wahahaha:)




This chair hanging in the air thingy was quite scary as well:)






My fav clowns.. one playing guitar while supporting the other as a chair.. amazing:)

When I saw the balls, I immediatetly thought of my fav juggler..... actually, I think this one a little bit copy cat... cos they used similar music.. just tat the one who was doing for cirque du soleil used small red balls and this guy used big white ones...








First he balanced the pole on his head.. then he started bouncing tat red ball...

Then he started juggling the white balls together! whao!



These two ladies are actually the same ladies who did the chair and the rope thing just now..


I think everyone has double or triple roles in the show:)




Very exciting 45 min.. and it is a FREE performance!:) wahahah



Ace din want to take photos with them.. so i took photo of the other children taking photos:)

On a side note, since Ace was taking rather good pics and there was a good sale which meant the Lumix G3 is now something like 200 hundred sing.. we decided to buy it with him.. Ace paid 100 dirhams out of his hard saved money...



Unboxing!;) Now everywhere he goes, he wants to bring camera.. buay tahan.. hahaha:)

Previous Post: Always Respect Your Host Country

No comments: