Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Ooh Girls!

Today while chatting with my son, he nonchalantly informed me that the guys in his Laugh Out Loud Club (they like to form their own funny funny clubs with their own rules) were talking about girls and all of them except him have got GIRLFRIENDS.

Seriously, girlfriends? At age 8?!:P wahahahaha...

He said tat R, A and M all have girls that they liked.

I reminded Ace that he also has someone that he likes mah...  "Ya, but I never say she is my girlfriend, they say that they are their girlfriend leh...."

But I very sanba lah.. so I asked him who are R, A and M's girlfriends...

"I dunno.. they all say is secret.."

Chey!

PS: I think when children are in a group, they like to belong and so no matter what they are talking about, everyone also agrees that they had a similar experience as well. As Ace watched a video about the Annonymous Group with me (because they threatened to shut down SG govt's website sometime back), he got very interested in hacking and what Annoymous can do..

After he started to talk to his friends about Anonymous and how they tried to shut the govt's websites down, everyone started to share that they have had experiences with the Anonymous..

M said that the anonymous went and hack into his FB account and so now cannot use liao.. he said he has an Anon book at home and it listed his facebook account as one of the account that is being hacked....

A said that Anon hacked into his bank account and stole his money...

I told Ace I don't believe any of these done by Anon lah.. please lah.. you think they so free go hack into your accounts for what.. for them.. they only do something big like attack govt website or wat.. and usually got some reason one... like they want to protect something or they want to voice their stand against something.

Hahaha.. I think these kids are so imaginative!

Previous Post: Daddy Is Going To Slap Me Liao

No comments: