Sunday, January 26, 2014

My Balls Are Not So Big Lor


It is a sad day today for Ace...

For a long time, I noticed that this fav sand coloured pants of his is very tight.. but he insists that he still can wear and that it is not uncomfortable...

And then it got to the point where if he coughs, the button will pop open....

Still, he insists that he still can wear and that it is not too tight...

Today, he came to me with a sad face and told me that he officially has to retire this pair of pants...

I told him still have mah..

Ace: Yeah.. only left the brown pants and the jeans one...

Me: Still got the grey one we bought in Hong Kong mah...

Ace: No lah... that one the middle of the pants very baggy.... look like oppa gangnam style like tat... My balls are not that big lor...

FAINTZ!

PS:
Asked Ace to pack all the clothes he cannot wear into a bag and he reluctantly packed his favourite pants into the bag. As he packed, he held on to his favourite pants and looked at it tenderly and said, "Goodbye my favourite pants. I am going to give you away.  I hope you get a good life with your new owner. You have done a great job in my life and brought me much joy. But unfortunately, I have already outgrown you and I cannot wear you anymore and so I have to say goodbye to you. Goodbye my favourite pants..."

And then he requested for a big hug with his lips pursed cos he still misses his pants.. wahahaha :) But I think his letting go speech is not too bad.. considering that no one taught him what to say or wat to do :) I am glad to see that ace is finally starting to get better at saying goodbyes..

PPS: As I was packing for our trip back to sgp, I realize HE HAS MANY PAIRS OF PANTS.. only that HE DOES NOT WEAR THEM cos he ONLY LIKES TO WEAR HIS FAVOURITE ONES...  Also the grey ones tat he claims are too big for him ARE NOW JUST NICE! sigh.. must make mental note to STOP buying pants for him! wahahaha...

Previous Post: My Little Junk Modelling Champion

No comments: