Monday, June 29, 2015

I Got Work Hor!

The Lions Club of Singapore organized a big scale event to provide charity lunch to 5000 seniors in SIngapore...

Our club gathered a group of volunteers and pledged 52 tables worth of food as well.

As we were unable to help out during the main event, Max says he will go help out with the setting up. Since I was not feeling well, I stayed at home and Max brought Ace along...



WHen they returned home, I asked if Ace did well at the volunteer event..

"Aiyah.. he just walk around only lah.. never do anything.." Max said.

"Oih! I got help out and I got work hor!" Ace interjected indignantly...

I asked Ace wat did he help out with and he said, "I help to give out water!"

Apparently, as the event location did not have aircon when they were setting up, and so it was very warm and Ace, being the youngest helper, was given the task of giving out mineral water to the other volunteers.

Hahahaha.. yeah lah yeah lah.. got work lah got work lah:)

Previous Post: Catching Goldfish

No comments: