Friday, June 12, 2015

Packing His Room

Since last year, I have been asking Ace to pack his room... but ALWAYS been unsuccessful!

This time round, daddy had a HUGE flare up and gave Ace a very stern reprimanding with a HUGE THREAT.." dun pack our room... going to throw away all your toys..."

And then Ace packed half of his room...

And then his dad bought him a nice birthday present and said he cannot open and play with it unless he packs his room.. and so, he packed the other half of the room (which became messy again one week later though:S)

The good though about packing the room is that Ace found many of his old, forgotten toys that he forgot he had:) 

 Including his thinking putty that he bought from Dubai.


And so he spent a few days playing with all his long lost toys:) haha...


I bought a pair of new shoes and he asked for my shoe box. So I  gave it to him..

He cut out a hole in the middle and wrapped  the cover up using my cellophane wrap in the kitchen cos he says, "Like that one look I can tell what is inside the box.."

So clever leh:)

Previous Post: Lego Simpsons SERIES 2

No comments: