Monday, June 22, 2015

Minions!

 The things the parents will do for their kids..

When I saw the ad for the Mac Donald Minions.. I was thinking.."Siao liao.. have to eat Mac D every week till I sian again!"

The last time the minions were out as Mac Donald toys, we were in Dubai and I had to eat Mac D every week for a few weeks to collect all the minions! Eat till sian lor...

But Ace says he wants them.. and then it is launched at 11am every thursday.. so LL I have to go and queue to get them lor.

Somehow though, the queues not as crazy as the last time I think.. so I just meet up my hao jie mei in Mac D for breakfast and 11am come, go and queue.. actually only queued 5 minutes or so lah.. But thought of eating mac donald every week for next 5 wees is super duper sian lor...

 Then I asked Ace to travel to Mac D to meet me after his tuition...

Actually when I walked into Mac Donalds that day, I was a little surprised... because hor I was looking at my phone and at a glance, I am wondering what is this yellow yellow place because I remember this is mac donalds mah.. when I looked up, I was in for a big surprise! Mac Donald plastered Minion pictures all over! I wonder how much they paid for all these...

Anyway, Ace came, had his lunch and then said he wanted to take photos with the minions:)






The following week, his dad happened to be working from home and so we said we will go eat Mac D for breakfast and buy the sets when it reaches 11... we found out by chance that the Mac D near our house does not have any queue for minions:) hahaha.. woohoo! I am so going to buy from there after this!:)


 This is the "I hate eating Mac D look" hahahahaha:)


 Ace was so happy when we got the minons cos he said these two are those tat he likes:)

 This is his face after we told him this is his birthday present:) wahahahahaha


At night.. even brought him to eat minion ice cream:)

The following week, I was in a workshop and so poor daddy has to take over my role and go queue up to buy the minions... and have to eat Mac D AGAIN even though he hates it.. I hope Ace really appreciates and understands that all these is done out of our love for him...

Once and again... the things parents will do for their children.. sigh...

PS: Ace was mightly pleased tat day cos he said Cay gave him a minion towel which is so cool! Apparently Cay got it from some birthday goody bag and Ace asked if Cay can give him and the generous little boy said YES.. so Ace was sooooooooooooo happy:)

Previous Post: Ace's Doodles

No comments: