Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Visiting Laoma At Her New "House"

The other day, when chatting with Laoma's helper,  S, she said she dreamt of Laoma again and said Laoma walked around the house in her dream and kept repeating that "Boh nang lai.." That means something like "No one came to visit.."

Anyway, since Laoma's 49 days anniversary was near, my family, my sis's family, my parents and my cousin and her family decided to go visit Laoma in her new "house" in Bright Hill:)

When  we saw her urn, I was really happy... Just feel so happy to see her again... Cos I am very certain that she is already in a better place:)

And I told Laoma... that so many people came to visit her:)

I asked Ace if he told Laoma how he fared for his exams... and he looked down with a guilty look.. wahahaaha.. tat is a sign of not doing his best lor..

When we were walking back to the car, we saw these whole rows of tortoises...

Ace asked me if they were real...



Ace was so happy when he realized that one of them is moving lor.. cos the rest were all not moving and he couldnt tell which ones were real and which ones were not.. I told him only that light grey one is fake.. the rest are all real turtles...  I never knew tortoises and turtles like to suntan.. so hot lor:)

Previous Post: Understanding Your Child...

No comments: