Sunday, June 14, 2015

SEA Games 2015!

At the start of the school holidays, Ace and I agreed we will go for some of the free SEAGAMES matches.

Ace told me that his teachers told him that some of the waterski sports will be held in Bedok Reservoir.. and since that is near home, we said we will go support Singapore:)

Ace wanted to go and watch all the shooting matches but they are held so far away in SAFRA Yishun.. so in the end we did not go...

Usually after sending Ace to tuition class, I will walk home and while I was on my way home one day, I noticed there seemed to be a waterski race... I went to take a look and realized that the heats were going on...


I was lucky cos as I reached the area, Singapore's Mark Leong happened to be in the waters..



It was a Slalom race.. I dunno what that it.. I just cheer and clap when other people cheer:) hahaha..

But I think he did not do too well cos one of the sessions, he fell into water...

After that, he got a little dark and so I went home.



SGP supporters:)





I asked Ace if he wanted to go watch when I picked him up after his class but he said he prefered to go home.. and so we went home.

I looked at the website and realized that there will be two finals match the next day. I told Ace that if i can wake early, I will go.. cos the matches are early in the morning at 8am lor... And if Ace can wake, I will bring him too...

I also went online to research and find out wat is a Slalom match and what are the rules and regulations.. so that I know when to cheer and clap.. hahha

The next day morning... even though I slept at 3am, I surprisingly woke at 7.45! So.... I decided to wake and go.

I woke, changed into a red t shirt and made my way to the finals!:)

When I arrived, the finals already started and SGP's Kalya Kee was in the water. And she did not do too badly too:)

 I thought ther ewill be veyr few pple but still quite alot of pple made the effort and most of us were in red!:)

 Stylo mylo!


 Usually after the match, there is a boat tat will pick the competitors up... and the boat usually hides somewhere or moves very slowly.. I think they dun want to create unnecessary ripples or waves that may affect the next contestant..


 Kalya Kee on the boat looking happy:)




 Up next, is Sasha Christian.. I dunno who she is but i saw her poster on the bus stop... I find it amazing they can do this without tying their hair and just like their hair flip around behind them.. so cool leh!:)




 Steady lah.. one hand onli!:) She did a GREAT JOB and brought home a GOLD!

 Then the volunteers gave us these to help us cheer...

 Up next is the men's finals and I waited for Mark to come up again. I was a little worried as he did not complete all the speeds he wanted to the day before.

 But....

He did an exceptional job and came in FIRST TOO!:)







End up... Ace did not go for ANY match..

The only way he supported the SEA GAMES.. was he saved up to buy this LIMITED EDITION SEA GAMES pen.. hahahahaha





PLUS every night, he will watch the SEA GAMES highlights and try to keep a lookout to see WHICH athlete got the NILA that he made.. hahaha:)

Previous Post: I Am Such A Poor Thing

No comments: