Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Popular Sale

My son is very "aunty" in that he loves to shop.

He especially loves to shop in toy shops... AND stationary shops like POPULAR. Heng he dun have expensive taste like smiggles!:) haha..

He is such a loyal customer in his school bookshop he actually got discount from them lor:)

And he will do things like.. save up to buy the toys they sell.. or buy a pen because it is on sale.

One if his strangest stationary obsession is this set of coloured pens that have smell from the SARASA brand..



I know he is into everything LIMITED EDITION. But I cannot understand why a boy will like want to buy a scented pen so much... I thought that is a very girl thing... I can understand if a girl wants it but if a boy buys it.. I really cannot understand;) haha..

I told him the pens are too expensive at $2.35 per piece and more than $20 per pack of 8, so I told him I will buy him one and that is it.

The other day, I found out there is a POPULAR sale and Ace was so happy when he got inside! It was stationary paradize!!!!!!

His happiest buy is a packet of staplets with colour at $1!

Another day, he went to a charity run and won himself a scotch tape at the lucky draw. He said that was his happiest prize that he won there.. I told him I will ask everyone to buy him scotch tape for birthday then:) wahahaha...

I told my friend about this and she told Ace she will buy a whole row of masking tape for him for birthday:) wahahaha... "Nooooooo!" Ace exclaimed:) hahahaha...

Previous Post: Visiting Laoma At Her New "House"

No comments: