Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fees Up, Service Down

When we sent Ace to school the other day, Ah Yee was busy looking at the notice boards for Ace's picture of Ace...

And this is the only picture she found and so she commented.. "Hahaha.. there is Ace lah.. like so scared that when the picture is being taken, he will not be included like that..."

And true enough, out of all the pictures, this is the only one where he had a full face shot :) Hahaha...

Anyway, I am just glad he looks happy at school.. cos recently I am starting to find that the overall standard in the school has already dropped and if not for the fact that Ace is happy there, I might really consider shifting him to another school given that the school fees have gone up and the quality of services have gone down.. for example, they are not aware when my son falls down..... their cook was rude to my dad etc...

But well, if Ace is happy.. I am happy too ;) I guess I shall close one eye for now...

Previous Post: I Had A Whistle And I Loved To Blow It

No comments: