Sunday, July 04, 2010

Funny Conversations With Ace

Ace loves to be a funny boy.

Apparently, there was one night when we were having a conversation, he told me that he enjoys being funny because it makes people laugh and he likes to make people laugh. That is why he does funny things.. alot of times though, I think he is not aware that his action or words are funny until we laugh.. in tat aspect, he is quite like me...

Anyway, here are some precious ones I collected over the course of the past two weeks...

Funny Conversation 1:
Ace: Ah Yee, can you spell Net Net's name for me?

(Net Net is Ace's uncle, his 姨丈. Ace calls him that because we call him by his nickname, Ah Net and when Ace was very very young, he was only able to use repetition of single syllabus.. and that is why eventually Ace just calls him Net Net even after Stanley became his 姨丈)

Ah Yee: Yes, but do you know what Net Net's real name is?
Ace: Yes, I know..
Ah Yee: So what is Net Net's name?
Ace: Ah Net...
Ah Yee: *faintz* Net Net's real name is Stanley..
Ace: Ok. But I still want you to spell Ah Net for me...

Funny Conversation 2:
Ace: Zhen popo, can we go downstair and collect the mail?
Zeng Popo: Huh?
Ace: Zhen popo, can we go downstair and collect the mail?
Zeng Popo: Huh? What is he talking about ah?
Popo: He is asking you to go open the mailbox to collect the mail...
Zhen Popo: I already collected the mail today. Tommorrow then we go...
Ace: But I want to go now...
Me: Ace, why you want to go downstairs to collect the mail now? You want to get paper to make your bomb is it?
Ace: Yeah...
Popo: Aiyah, there is alot of rough paper over there, you can use them to make your bomb later
Ace: No, but i have to go now...
Me: Why?
Popo: Oh, I know why. because just now the advertisement for Rexona said "look out for a sample in your postbox...
Ace: Ya... I want to go and get the Rexona..
Me: Then dun need to go liao..
Ace: Why is it not here yet?
Me: (Ignore and look busy)

10 min later when he watches another ad for some sort of cream

Ace: Is the Rexona at the postbox already? Can we go and collect?
Me: No, not here yet...
Ace: Why, why is it not here yet?
Me: Because the postman havent sent it here yet
Ace: Why?
Me: Because today is sunday, postman not working

15 min later when the Rexona ad comes on again...

Ace: Is the Rexona at the postbox already? Can we go and collect?
Me: No, not here yet...
Ace: Why, why is it not here yet?Me: Because the postman havent sent it here yet
Ace: Why?
Me: Because today is sunday, postman not working

Dunno wtf he wants the Rexona sample for..

Funny Conversation #3
Ace: Pim pom pim pom, di diang boh cheng kou, pim pom pim pom, mummy boh ku ku..." (Who never wear pants, mummy got no penis)
Popo: Ace, you cannot say this type of nonsense words
Ace: But it is Yeye teach me one mah...
Popo: These are rude and funny words.. so if he cannot say tat in school or to other people... especially your friends.. because their parents will know and ask your teacher who taught the such nonsense words....
Me: Yeah, you can only say this to Yeye.... Because only he knows and understands that you are just joking and playing with him.

2 days later...

Ace: Net net, I want to tell you something.... Pim pom pim pom, di diang boh cheng kou, pim pom pim pom, mummy boh ku ku...
Me: Ace, what did I say about nonsense words?
Ace: I just 开玩笑with Net Net lah..
Me: Grrrrrr?!?!?!?!?!

Funny Conversation 4:
Ace: Mummy, did you see my handcuff?
Me: Is it the black circle thing?
Ace: Yes
Zhen Popo: You go and chant to gohonzon lah.. then you can find it...
Ace: (Opens the budtsudan and chants) Nam-myo-ho-renge-kyo, Nam-myo-ho-renge-kyo, Nam-myo-ho-renge-kyo...(closes the butsudan)
Ace: Okie, I know already.. it is there! (Pointing to the cupboard)
Me; HOw you know it is there?
Ace: I chant and gohonzon tell me lah. Is gohonzon say one leh, not I say one...
Me: ???????
(1 min later)
Me: Popo, did you see the round round black black thing?
Zeng Popo: Oh, it is in that box over there..
Me: Ace, it is over there. See.. because you chant, that is why now someone remembers and tell you where it is...

(At night, Ace fumbles with his new Buzz lightyear pencil case and the casing got stuck inside)
Me: Let me help you..
(Ace passes me the pencil case and went to open the butsudan and chanted Nam-myo-ho-renge-kyo, Nam-myo-ho-renge-kyo, Nam-myo-ho-renge-kyo and closes the butsudan)
Me: WHat are you doing?
Ace: Chanting lor...
Me: For what?
Ace points to the pencil case...
Me: I think you never chant enough.. cos it havent come out yet.
(Ace opens bustudan and chants three more times...)
Me: Okie, done!
(Ace walks away nocnhalently and forgets to close the bustudan...is this considered 过河拆桥? Hahahaha)


Funny Conversation 5
(In the middle of a phone conversation with daddy.. out of nowhere)
Ace: Good afternoon, my name is Russel, can I help you close the road? Can I help you cross the street? Can I help you cross the house? BOMB! (giggles...)
Daddy: What was that about?
Me: Orh, he is trying to imitate the converstation that took place in UP... cos he just watched it when he went to Ganma Karen's house to make ice cream... this is our current favourite game.. I will act as the old man and we will do the "BOMB" sound together and laugh...

Well, kids do say the darnest things! :)

Previous Post: http://verityy.blogspot.com/2010/07/aces-5th-birthday-celebration-pt-4.html

No comments: