Saturday, July 17, 2010

Ice Cream And Muffins At Ganma Karen's House












Okie, this is a super belated post.

Some time back.. i think about a month back, ganma karen invited Ace to her house and also invited her neighbour's kids over to make muffins and ice cream..

Initially, when we were making muffins,Ace was very excited to help.. but when the children finally came back from their tuition class, Ace decided to concentrate on playing Wii and watching movies....


Gandie Zhiguang decided to play UP and so while the girls were making ice cream, Ace watched UP...and even though he has already watched this show a few times, he still enjoyed himself immensely.


About a few weeks later, out of nowhere, he suddenly told me... "Good afternoon, my name is Russel.. can I help you cross the street? Can I help you cross the house? Can I help you cross the road? So funny right, Mummy"


I wondered why he only remembered this part of the movie and why only now.. so long after he watched it and one day when i was on the way to school with him, I found out why.. that is because gong gong likes to listen to FM933 when he drives and Ace would hear this once a week on thur or fri when they do movie introduction because that is a soundbite intro into that segment and one of the quotes from the movie is this part from Up.


So when his daddy called him the other day, he out of nowhere decided to repeat it to him because he thought it was very funny...


Anyway, he is now asking me if I can bring him to watch Dispecable Me... Ah Yee says she dun mind watching with us.. so we planning to watch the movie... Anyone watched the movie? Is it any good?


Previous Post: Ace Wants To Buy A Surprise For Me

No comments: