Friday, July 30, 2010

I Don't Want To Stay In PoPo House Anymore


Today, while I was reading the newspapers, my grandmother came and told me, "Your son throwing a tantrum in the room ah.. You better go and take a look..."

So I went into the room and there he was, lying on bed with his lips pursed, still in his pyjamas even though he is supposed to have gone into the room to change into his uniform some 2 minutes ago.

"What is it, Ace?" And then he turned around and mumbled and grumbled. So I asked him to stop talking and then I hugged him and sent him love for about 10 seconds or so and then I told him, "Ok, now you can tell me what happened..."

"I dun want to stay in popo house anymore, mummy.. I want to go home..." he said. When I asked him why, he said, "Because popo always scold me.."

I asked him if he meant Popo or Zhen Popo cos the last person that seemed to have spoken to him is my grandmother. He insisted that it is Popo and so I asked him what happened and it seemed that my mother pushed him when he was walking in front of her. I figured he must have been walking in front of her when she was chanting and explained to him that it is rude to walk in front of popo when she is talking and chanting to the gohonzon... that is why popo probably pushed him to ask him not to walk in front of her because it is rude to do that.

"But I don't like pushing.." and he continued to purse his lips...

So I went out and asked my mum what happened and my mum said he walked through in front of her and so she hit him in his bum and asked him to go away.

So I went back into the room and told Ace that he has to apologize to Popo for walking in front of her when she is chanting because it is a rude thing to do. So I held his hand and walked with him to the living room and told him to say sorry...

And after he said sorry, my mum explained to him, "When you do the wrong things, Popo has to correct you. Did you watch the tv advertisement? The little boy did wrong things and threw paper on the floor and his parents did not correct him so when he grew up, he continued to do the same wrong things and what happened to him in the end? He was caught by the police and had to sweep the floor... do you want to be like him?"

And Ace shook his head...

And then Popo hugged him.

"Okie, Popo also say sorry for pushing Ace because Ace is very hurt by that..." and so Popo also said she is sorry and they are good friends again ;) hahaha

But Ace still keeps asking me if he can go home and stay.. I figure he probably misses his toys at home because we are all getting tired of the toys in popo's house already ;) I told him we can go home and stay for a few days when I have cleaned up our house a bit:) hahaha..

PS: That day due to HFMD, Ace could not go to school so I brought him home... he initially promised me to help me clean the room and change the bedsheets before he started playing and once he stepped inside the house, he cannot help but start making the whole house messy cos he digged out all his different toys and everytime he found something, he was so happy.. just like he found something new he hasn't seen before like that.. hahaha

Previous Post: Angry At The Bus Driver!

No comments: