Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Saving Gaia



Some time back, Mediacorp was doing some sort of started this Saving Gaia thingy and they had this advertisement on TV...

Ace loved the ad and loved to imitate the little boy in the last part and would always look down with his hands held out... and slowly, he will look up and ask me, "假如我是地球,你会保护我吗?" And I would answer him with an "Of course!" and he would be so thrilled to hear that..

And he would ask me again and again and again and again like one thousand million times a day.... As i got tired of giving the same answer, I decided to change my answer and said, "No, I wouldn't save you.." and then he got upset.. so I had to use my positive answer again.

In time to come though, he also got tired of asking the same thing and instead of 地球, he started replacing with other things like 桌子,椅子, etc

And suddenly, he got inspired and asked me, “假如我是苹果,你会保护我吗?”

“不会,我会把你吃掉!”And Ace found it sooooooooo farnee, he started giggling non stop....and from then onwards, it became his favourite game with me and gong gong.. :)

Previous Post: I Love Daddy Very Much

No comments: