Monday, September 27, 2010

Bad Temper Ace


My mum and sister both said that ever since Max left for Dubai, Ace has become really strange... as in he would go into tantrums and go and cry for the smallest reason.

For example, the other day, my mum bought two bottles of Jagabee and Ace shared one bottle with me in the afternoon and so we told him that the other bottle is for Ah Yee and Popo to share since they havent tried it before... he got upset when Ah Yee said she dun want to share with him and so he went, "Ok lor.. dun want to share lor.." and then went one side to sulk...

Finally when they said they wanted to share with him then a smile slowly crept up his face...

Another day, Ah Yee teased him and said she doesnt want to play with Ace (because Ace refused to let Ah Yee come along for our hotel stay at MBS and insisted Ah Yee has to GO HOME...) and so he said, "Ok lor, I also dun want to play with you lor.." and he went into his bedroom to sulk..

After a while, my dad tried to talk to him and told him,, "Ah Yee just joking with you lah.. she didn't mean it..."

And at this point, my sister walked into the room and overheard this and told Ace, "No lor.. I am very serious.. I am not joking lor.."

And Ace immediately burst into tears...

I guess Ace just really miss his daddy very the much but doesnt know how to express it...

On top of that, he also everyday at EVERY POSSIBLE CHANCE will come to me, sit beside me, kiss me, hug me and tell me he loves me... and if I am out, he is always calling me and asking me when I can come home.. whenever I come home, he jumps with joy...

On my side, it is rather nice to have Ace behave like tat..

Previous Post: The Best Of Both Worlds

No comments: