Sunday, September 05, 2010

Children Are Our Moral Guide

My mother was watching TV and she suddenly turned around and called out to Ace, "Ah Feng...." And then she sounded as if she was ready to scold him.. and then she changed her mind and said, "Oh no! Haiya... "

I turned around and look and found my son standing at the door. He was using a ruler and scraping the paint off the metal door. "Aiyoh, Ace, what are you doing?"

"I learn from Popo mah.. dun want this paint.."

No wonder my mother stopped short and did not scold him in the end:) hahahahahaha


When my sister came back, she saw the mess on the floor and asked Ace and Ace repeated that he was just following Popo... but Ah Yee went one step furthur and told him, "Even so, you cannot dirty the place. Go and take a broom and sweep up the mess now.."


And so Ace happily went to sweep up the mess...


It just goes to show that when you have children, they become your best moral guide because "DO NOT what you do NOT want your children to do :)"



Previous Post: Together?

No comments: