Monday, September 20, 2010

Little Nonya










This post is for Max... who missed out on going to our 15th anniversary dinner... because he wanted to spend more time with Ace before he left..

As I was MC, I had to leave the house early and on the way there, I started to tear just thinking about how Max is going to be away again... however, I had to stop myself because I had just done my make up nicely and if I cried, it would all be gone...

I told Max we would try to finish our event early and go see him off and he said, "Don't come lah.. I want to ask Wilson to just drop me off at airport also.. i think i will surely cry.. this time round I think it is even harder to say goodbye..."

So in the end, I did not go and see max off and kept reminding myself that I would see him again SOON...

While I went to prepare our our event, max brought Ace to Waraku at east coast for dinner and on an impromptu thought decided to buy a kite and go kite flying with Ace...

Afterward, they went to pick Wilson, had coffee at the airport and then Wilson brought Ace home...

This time round.. Ace took to Max leaving very badly and was crying all the way...

Anyway, my "sacrifice" was at least worth it... we raised close to 8K during the event :)

Previous Post: Word Play

No comments: