Friday, September 03, 2010

A Hee And Nat Nat






In the last two weeks, whenever I go home after an evening appointment, I will find some new pieces of paper pasted on the door of our (me and Ace's) room (in Popo house).

Usually it is some sort of drawing or some sort of poster and he will write some of the news words that he learnt.

From the "We are police officers really" picture, I figured he probably draws and decides on the things that he wants to write and he will ask popo for the spelling. Because i know that Ace really talks like this... Ace would say something like "We are police officers... Really!" as if we dun believe him...

Anyway, Ace had a good luff when I told him that he spelt Ah Yee and Net Net's name wrongly.. and Ah Yee told him, "So now I am Ah HEE... and net net becomes NAT NAT..." and Ace giggled non stop over that:)

Every now and then, Ace will say A HEE and Nat Nat and giggle nonestop.. my mum just insisted that Ah EE is the right spelling for Ah Yee.. HAAHAHAHAHAHA....

Previous Post: FIVE!

No comments: