Sunday, September 12, 2010

Birthday Celebration Without Ace



Max trying to act NAIVE...














Too bad Max has such a short stay here...

The other day, we went to celebrate Max's birthday during lunch when ace was at school at NAIVE vegeterian restaurant.. it was quite fun and quite yummy too... think Ace will like the food there:) But Max has too short a stay in singapore... so I guess we will not have a chance to bring Ace there again... unless I bring Ace there on my own...

But well, it did inspire me about what I might consider "COOKING" when I go over and stay with Ace and Max in dubai ;) hahahaha...

PS: Over the wkened, my friend, Mag, cooked for us VEGETERIAN Pen Cai and it was yummylicious! That is another dish we can stew and eat for long time that I can consider cooking in dubai.. Max tells me I have to cook also for his lunch the next day when i cook dinner and I already thinking of how to make sure he will have nice and fresh food in the easiest possible way...maybe i go and buy those "how to make cute lunchbox" books for inspiration..HAHAHA

Previous Post: The Not So Surprise Birthday Party For Max

No comments: