Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lego City Airport



"Mummy, mummy, I want to play with you!"

Now that Max is outstationed, that is one of Ace's favourite phrase.. and he perpetually wants to play toys with me...

One of his favourite set of toys at this moment is this $70 lego set that I bought him... and so the other day, he said he wanted to build an airport together with me...

I made the tall airport tower and he made the main buliding.. and since I had time, I added a "decoration" to it.. it is the recycled Buzz Lightyear "Happy birthday, Ace!" sign tat I made for his birthday...

When he was finished, he said have to add aeroplanes before taking photo and so he ran to take the two planes that Aunty Magdeleine gave him and posed for this nice photo...

Actually, this is one of the rare times he wanted to build an airport after he got over the lego city airport phase... most of the time, he just wants to build a police station or some sort of aeroplane or spaceship..or some sort of POWERFUL gun...

Well, actually I suck at playing the "let's build something together" sort of game with him because I always dunno wat to build... and cannot build a nice one that Ace is satisfied with (Ace is a better builder than I am and always tells me i cannot do it this way or that way... I thrive on the singing and dancing sort of games.) I guess I just have to pray for Max to be back soon cos usually, tat is his department...

I guess it is little wonder Ace wants to play with his lego set everyday... cos it reminds him of happy times together with Daddy...

Previous Post: Bad Temper Ace

No comments: