Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mid Autumn Festival With Baby Louis and Ah Boy








The other day, my friends decided to organize a Mid Autumn Festival at someone's home cos they shifted to this new place...

So while on the way home from swimming class, I told him later we were going to a party and that there would be a little two year old boy called Louis and a dog named Ah Boy...

I told him that he could play with Louis and asked him if he would be afraid of Ah Boy.. and then I also told him that Louis's parents are both very friendly people, so I think Louis will also be very friendly..

Just to make him feel good about going, I also told him that Ah Boy is a very loving dog and that Ah Boy is vegeterian like him :) And then I named a few people whom he knew and told him that they were all going to the same party.. so the more he heard, the more excited he got..

Finally when we reached the void deck of the flats, he declared that he will certainly like to go because he thinks Louis will like him and that he will like Louis.. and as a second thought, he asked me if we could go and buy some food for Ah Boy because then Ah Boy would be so happy to see him and like him even more..

I told him that we cannot buy food anyhow and we also do not have time to buy food for Ah Boy now and he said, "Ok mummy.. then can we buy for him the next time we go please? i really want to buy food for Ah Boy because I like him.."

I thought since he was so excited, he wouldn't be afraid if he saw Ah Boy..

Anyway, fast forward to a few hours later when we reached the party place after hitching a ride with one of my friends (where Ace fell asleep during the ride)... and Ace was initially a little shy... but he finally warmed up and started to play with Louis.. but he kept looking at Ah Boy and no matter what he did, he just could not master the courage to touch Ah Boy.. just when he was about to do so, Louis accidentally stepped or Ah Boy's paws and Ah Boy gave a loud yelp which scared Ace..

Afterward, Ace was just happy to play with Louis's toy motorcyle.... he had so much fun, he forgot to give poor Louis a turn in playing with his own toy! And why is that so? Because, the motorcycle was a POLICE motorcycle! Haahahahaahhahaa....

Well, Louis, thank you for being such a great friend and sharing your toy with Ace gor gor..

On a side note, the house is really very beautiful lor. I love tat particular development. It is nice, quiet and serene and you can see water everywhere.. so suitable for me and hubby cos we need water in our "ba zi" :) My fren told me some of the houses there even have got private pool.. There is ample space for children to run about and play and there is also a playground.. if I had a few hundred thousand to spare.. I will for sure consider getting a unit there :)

Previous Post: I Will Die!

No comments: