Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Will Die!

The other day, we were talking to Ace about how he has to be responsible for going to toilet before he sleeps because when he doesnt do that, he will tend to pee in his bed "and then you will be swimming in your pee if you do it all the time" I told him jokingly...

And then my mother told him, "Haiya, always make life difficult for popo.. and make me change bedsheets.. next time if you pee again in the bed, I will tie up your kuku..."

"Cannot!" Ace replied indignantly.

"If you tie up my kuku, I will DIE... cos the blood cannot flow! Then you will have no grandson after that lor..."

Wah, I am amazed at how he arrived at the logic that he will die due to a cut off in his blood circulation.. HAHAHA...

Previous Post: Mid Autumn Festival@Kinderland Siglap

No comments: