Thursday, January 05, 2017

Filming Again

So we were not new to filming... cos the other time, we did an interview at Haw Par Villa which resulted in lots of people asking us if we were on TV whenever they do reruns...

The same friend who linked us up with the good folks who made 100% Singapore asked me if I would be keen to be filmed again in an interview about Pokemon Go. It would be kind of like a pilot for them to do some sort of trial internally and so it will not be broadcasted. And I thought why not lah... But I did tell him I no longer played PoGo liao :) (I healed the need to fill up my time with PoGo and no longer felt the desire to play.)

So we arranged for a date and I asked if they could do filming outside but they said they had to do filming at home. I told them I had no time to clean the house and so they promised they will do tight shots and avoid the mess. So I cleared one part of the dining table.. and the sofa for them to do their shots:) hahahaa...

Ace even decorated the sofa with his PoGo Softtoys:)

As for me, did my hair and had some light make up lah...

And when they arrived, YX came along bearing gifts.... a Nerf Gun with target board for Ace...

And my fav Hello Kitty....

And I guess they should have passed Ace the toy later cos he kept wanting to play with this cool toy... he was sooooooooooooo impressed with the target board:)

Here is us being interviewed about what we thought of Pokemon Go the game....



Have to place the soft toys strategically:)

To be honest, I was NOT expecting so many people coming along.. there is the camera guys, the sound guy, the producers, host... etc... So my house looked really cramped with so many people inside... :) If I had known.. probably will make more effort to pack... LOL...

After we did the interview, we had to do a segment where Ace will show off his Pokemon related merchandise collection..

He showed off his cards... (I did not know he had such a THICK STACK OF THEM!) and also his Pokemon Encyclopedia/Pokedex book...


And my son so pattern badminton.. when they asked him to talk about his pokedex, on the spot, he made something up and asked the host, Z gor gor, whether he wants to know what is his Spirit Pokemon... so he says he will quickly flip through the pages and the gor gor has to slot in his finger and point to one pokemon.. like tat also can..

I asked Ace afterwards where he got that Spirit Pokemon thingy from and he said... he just got inspired.. and came up with it himself... LOL






Next we had to move on to do some shots of us playing at Bedok Reservior...

At this point, it is probably a good time to intro someone special...

That is JX jie jie... who said she initially wanted to stay in office but decided to come along last min.. and when she arrived, she realized it is her mission to come.. cos she saw my bustudan and told me she is from Soka as well:)

Hahahaha.. turns out she is a leader and she spent alot of time encouraging me to chant more and go for more activities. And she became great friends with Ace! Cos Ace taught her how to do some PoGo stuff and even lent her his charger and power bank..

JX jiejie says Ace is such a sweet boy lor... little wonder tat he is a Soka Boy :) Hahaahhaa...

Hanging out together and catching Pokemon together:)


More filming...

Trying to take a photo of Z with a Pokemon:)

Came home and Ace lost no time in working on his shooting skills:)

And pleasant surprise when the shoes I bought online were delivered on time when we were done too.. woohoo! ;)

Asked Max to dabao dinner for us and was pleasantly surprised with delicious veg charsiew noodles and Laksa:)



All in all a good day. I was told they will send us the end video of what they edited... Looking forward to watching ourselves on screen :)

Previous Post: Trip Down Memory Lane

No comments: