Thursday, January 19, 2017

Star Wars How To Sleep?





So it was near new year and Ace's bedsheets were all quite worn out...so I suggested that we buy him a new set of bedsheets.

I saw these Doraemon ones and didn't know if he will like so I took photos and went home to ask him lah..

Then he said OK, his dad sent us there to Tampines One to buy lah..

WHen we were there.. other than the Doraemon ones..


 The design he picked i the end...

We also saw some star wars ones...


I tot he will choose this leh.. is his fav orange and BB8... though I personally felt that hor.. orange is too bright a color.. I always think bedsheets should be soothing colour... I find it very tough to sleep on brightly colored bedsheet...

But to my surprise, he said he wants to doremon one.. and he chose the one tat I thought he might like...

When I asked him why...  His answer made me LOL lor...

He said, "Mama... Star wars leh.. got the word 'WARS' on the bed.. at night how to sleep?"

Haahahahahaha...

PS: He really loves his bedsheets lor... he kept saying the Doramon bedsheets are SOOOOO comfy and SOOOOO smooth:) LOL

Previous Post: Wan Joo Ge Ge


No comments: