Monday, January 23, 2017

Wasp

I noticed that this wasp has been flying in and out of my house...

You know.. sort of like playing the "in and out the cherry window" game... It keeps flying in from the kitchen.. and then flying out through the balcony.. and then dunno go where.. one hour later.. come back again...

I know it is the same one cos it is same size and has some small detail on the body which makes it recognizable..

I posted on FB and described what the wasp did and a friend said it is possible there is a wasp nest in the house.

I thought about this possibility and realized that the wasp always flew near the door... so I went to that area to see see look look..


And I found this at the doorhole...

Really got nest lor.. even got dead wasp inside!.... Eeeeee....



I asked my world best husband to help me clean it up cos it is so eeeeee... hahahahaa

Anyway, now I know.. next time see same wasp twice.. must find the nest!

Previous Post: Meet The Parents

No comments: