Friday, January 20, 2017

Queen Ant


Saw an insect that looked like a ant with wings on the windscreen of the car just now. Ace said it might be a queen ant because it is mating season for ants now so queen will fly here and there to mate. I asked him how he knew that and he said he learnt it from youtube from some channel this guy made about ants.

My son watches the strangest youtube channels.. but well, this is better than he watch tonnes of pokemon cartoons.. hahaha ;)

"Everyone in the channel thinks ants are so cute leh, mummy.. itis like 'aw... look at the ant drinking my lemon tea..." everywhere people think ants are cute.. except in Singapore.." he observed...

I told him Singapore is concrete jungle lah.. so we are not used to insects and animals so much:) hahaha..

Previous Post:  My Friend Bully Me

No comments: