Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I Follow Lee Hsien Loong!

Was chatting with Ace the other day and we were looking through this notebook of his together and he was explaining to me what this is and what that is..

And then leh, in one of the pages, I saw the words "Twitter xxxxxxxx"

I pointed to it and asked him what is that about and he sheepishly told me that he set up a twitter account to keep in contact with his friends...

I told him he cannot set up social media accounts on his own without telling me lor. It is so dangerous..

So we went through his list of people who follow him and people whom he followed.

Somehow, he watched some youtube video that says you should follow people who are already very popular so that you can be popular.. and so he went to follow Xiaxue.. haahhaa:) And also his favorite TV characters like the SIMPSONS... and his fav youtube channels like SMORSH, Crazy Russian Hacker... etc...

There were one or two we dunno who they are people who followed him and I asked him to delete them and dun allow them to follow him.. hahahaa..

And as if to make his list a little more legitimate, he proudly told me that he also followed our PM, Lee Hsien Loong!:) wahahaha..

So I say now I am forced to set up a twitter account to follow him and keep an eye on him.

Anyway, after going through his list, I realized that he really set up the account to connect with ONE PERSON... whom he doesnt really talk to much now and who really doesnt use YOUTUBE lor!

And his test post in May was a post tat told the meal worms RIP. Harlow, mealworms is January news lor.. no one post backdated news one lor.. so LAME!:) hahhahaha...

PS: WHen i was setting up my twitter account, Ace kept nagging at me.. cannot use my real photo as profile pic.. have to set my settings to private.. wahahhaa:)

Previous Post: Lego: SG50 Student Set

No comments: